6 messages  •  page 1 of 1
This topic is locked, you cannot post or reply to messages
lorraine
Just arrived...
France
5 messages published
beeswax tapers dipping frame
Hi,
I am new here and have been dipping beeswax candles for several years. Now I am looking for a dipping frame and saw one on your website. It looks pretty nice. Do you know who makes it and where I can buy it?
Thank you and Happy New Year.
Chris (HowtomakeCandles.info)
admin
Belgium
15 messages published
re: beeswax tapers dipping frame
lorraine wrote
Hi,
I am new here and have been dipping beeswax candles for several years. Now I am looking for a dipping frame and saw one on your website. It looks pretty nice. Do you know who makes it and where I can buy it?
Thank you and Happy New Year.

Hi Lorraine,

Welcome and best wishes for 2014!
I'm not sure in what country you are? Let me know and I guess I can direct you to potential sources for the dipping frame.

Chris
Google
advertisement
lorraine
Just arrived...
France
5 messages published
Hi Chris,
I live in France, right on the border with Germany, so a european source for dipping frames would be the best. I have made the frame shown on this Michigan website http://www.honeyflowfarm.com/ It works OK but I may want to try something better if I can find it.

I have a big pot of beeswax which takes about 3 hours to melt totally, that's why I only want to dip many candles a few times per year.

Thanks for your help,
Lorraine
Chris (HowtomakeCandles.info)
admin
Belgium
15 messages published
lorraine wrote
Hi Chris,
I live in France, right on the border with Germany, so a european source for dipping frames would be the best. I have made the frame shown on this Michigan website http://www.honeyflowfarm.com/ It works OK but I may want to try something better if I can find it.

I have a big pot of beeswax which takes about 3 hours to melt totally, that's why I only want to dip many candles a few times per year.

Thanks for your help,
Lorraine

I guess you mean the dipper on this page?

If so, you might want to check the website of Gildewerk:

http://shop.gildewerk.com/index.php/cpath/1_2_3

Let me know if that's not what you meant.

Chris
lorraine
Just arrived...
France
5 messages published
Hi Chris,

yes, that is the dipping frame on your website that looks more efficient that the one I am using now, but not sure if it is as easy (have you used it?).

Thanks for the link. I have signed up on their website and am waiting for their approval so I can see the prices for their dipping frames. Hope they aren't too expensive or maybe I have to build one myself.

Lorraine
lorraine
Just arrived...
France
5 messages published
Do you or anyone else have any experience using this type of round dipping frame? Is it difficult or easy to use?

Lorraine
6 messages  •  page 1 of 1
2 users online.
2 guests